BoardDocs user documentation was previously delivered in PDF documents, and while these documents have always provided comprehensive instructions on how to make effective use of the many powerful features provided by BoardDocs, information could become quickly outdated as new features were introduced or as existing features were enhanced. To address this issue, we recently moved our documentation to a searchable online format, accessible from the BoardDocs website, to ensure that our subscribers could receive the most accurate and up-to-date instructions on how best to maximize their use of BoardDocs.
What is included in the update?
We are pleased to announce that you may now access on-line help from directly within BoardDocs! With this latest enhancement, you will now have access to the following features:
- Instructions that are specific to your assigned role and service type
- Easy topic navigation
- Searchable content
- The ability to rate help articles and provide feedback
- Linked topics
- The ability to initiate a support question directly from within a help article that you are reading
How to access The BoardDocs Help System
From your BoardDocs Instance:
- Login to your BoardDocs.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name to reveal several links.
- Click BoardDocs Help.
Clicking on this BoardDocs Help link will take you to information relating to your assigned role and service type.
- Login to BoardDocs.
If you have chosen the option to always take you to your BoardDocs instance each time you log in, simply open a new browser tab/window and go to www.boarddocs.com.
- Hover over SUPPORT.
- From the list click User Guides.
- Choose your BoardDocs Service Type.
- Click the link beneath the appropriate Role.