Job Opening - Web Developer
Job Opening: Web Developer
Join the growing BoardDocs team and work with the best customers in the world!
Emerald Data Solutions, Inc. (EDS) is a privately held Georgia corporation that has been providing IT services since 1989. Our BoardDocs® Cloud based solutions provide subscribers with the ability to manage the preparation, approval and distribution of governance documents via the Internet. EDS pioneered this industry and our BoardDocs services are widely recognized as best-in-class.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced web developer to build and maintain external and internal web applications. The successful applicant will work with our existing BoardDocs developers to deliver cutting edge web applications across many platforms.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate each of the following:
• Integrity and professionalism above and beyond the norm
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate creativity
• 100% team-player attitude with the ability to perform independently
• Ability to telecommute
Minimum qualifications include:
• Have at least 2 years of experience developing web applications
• Ability to code in HTML 5
• Provide examples of working web applications
• Outstanding references, all of which will be verified
Additional qualifications desired:
• Lotus Domino Development (web agent or XPages)
• Force.com integration
Compensation is based on experience. Full benefits are included and all work related expenses are reimbursed. Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.