Job Opening: Sales Associate
Join the growing BoardDocs team and work with the best customers in the world!
Emerald Data Solutions, Inc. (EDS) is a privately held Georgia corporation that has been providing IT services since 1989. Our BoardDocs® Cloud based solutions provide subscribers with the ability to manage the preparation, approval and distribution of governance documents via the Internet. EDS pioneered this industry and our BoardDocs services are widely recognized as best-in-class.
We are searching for a US sales professional whose primary responsibilities will be to identify, develop and close sales opportunities within a pre-assigned, nation-wide territory. In this capacity, you will capitalize on your existing experience while following our sales processes. In support of your success, you will receive unsurpassed training, executive-level sales coaching and professional marketing support.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate each of the following:
• Integrity and professionalism above and beyond the norm
• Outstanding people, communications and organizational skills
• Outstanding remote and in-person presentation skills
• 100% team-player attitude with the ability to perform independently
• Proactive, goal oriented and motivated by excellence
• Ability to manage and close soft sales across a multi-state territory
Minimum qualifications include:
• 3+ years proven experience with software and/or hardware sales; state/local governmental organizations preferred
• Ability to travel as needed (travel is minimal)
• Excellent computer skills
• Outstanding references, all of which will be verified
• Located close to a major US Airport
Compensation is a draw against commission where typical earnings start at $100K per year. Full benefits are included and all work related expenses are reimbursed. Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.