"If you don’t have a solution like BoardDocs, you are in the stone ages! And from a cost savings point it makes total sense. Why would you pay more to do something the hard way?"
– Luis Lopes
Superintendent, Southeastern Regional School District, MA
Job Opening: Policy Specialist
Join the growing BoardDocs team and work with the best customers in the world!
Emerald Data Solutions, Inc. (EDS) is a privately held Georgia corporation that has been providing IT services since 1989. Our BoardDocs® Cloud based solutions provide subscribers with the ability to manage the preparation, approval and distribution of governance documents via the Internet. EDS pioneered this industry and our BoardDocs services are widely recognized as best-in-class.
We have an immediate opening for a policy specialist with cloud computing experience to assist new and existing BoardDocs subscribers with importing their policies into the BoardDocs solution. The successful applicant will work with subscribers and association partners to structure and format their policies while providing occasional training services related to policy publishing and formatting.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate each of the following:
• Integrity and professionalism above and beyond the norm
• Outstanding people, communications and organizational skills
• Have significant experience with web-based content formatting
• 100% team-player attitude with the ability to perform independently
• Ability to telecommute
Minimum qualifications include:
• Have at least 2 years of experience working with policies in the education or local government markets
• Excellent computer skills
• Outstanding references, all of which will be verified
Compensation is based on experience. Full benefits are included and all work related expenses are reimbursed. Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.