The Power of BoardDocs Pro for Less
BoardDocs LT is the ideal entry level electronic board document management system. Developed specifically for governing bodies of smaller organizations, BoardDocs LT provides a means of immediately publishing and revising agenda items, support documents, policies, and procedures via the Internet. Administrations can quickly and easily create, approve and track agenda items and other correspondence. This service provides governing bodies with a simple way to eliminate written documentation while maintaining a searchable legal repository for all documents.
BoardDocs LT includes all of the following:
- BoardDocs eAgenda Solution
- Access to BoardDocs MetaSearch
- User-customizable, Cloud-based Publishing Interface
- Attach Virtually Any Type of Document to Agenda Items
- Meeting Video simplifies the task of managing and associating videos for private or public meetings
- Integrated Audio Player – listen to meetings indexed by agenda item
- Granular Ability to Withhold Sensitive Information from the Public
- Support for Web-based Policy Solutions
- Search Functionality for Consolidated Searches on Any Content
- Create and Save Draft Meetings
- Create and Publish Administrative and Executive level Content
- 100% Web-based for access from Windows, Macintosh, Linux and iPad
- 7 x 24, Secure, Power-redundant Hosting with Daily Backups
- Redundant High-speed Internet Access
- Secure Document Database Technology
- Up to 20 Years of History with DVD Archiving of Data beyond 20 Years
- User and Security Administration via People Manager
- XML Capabilities to Dynamically Drive BoardDocs Data Into Your Organization's Web site
- Social Sharing via Twitter, Facebook and eMail
- Customized Printing of Agendas, Agenda Items and Meeting Packets
- On-site Training and 7 x 24, Toll-free, US-based Technical Support
- Access to All Software Enhancements, Including Version Updates and Fixes for the Term of the Agreement
At just $3,000* per year, BoardDocs LT is aggressively priced so that even the smallest organization can afford to join the paperless revolution.
CLICK HERE to request more information.
* Prices and fees vary from state to state. Please contact us at 800-407-0141 for a formal proposal.